- Food, Fun, & FODMAPs | Lauren Adler Dear, MS, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Fructose Free Me
Cooking great food for fructose malabsorption, gluten-free, and low-FODMAP diets
- Medscape video/article about IBS and FODMAPs
You will need a Medscape account to view this video. Medscape provides medical news for health care providers.
- Successful Low-FODMAP Living
Today's Dietitian article by Kate Scarlata, RD, LDN. Low FODMAP basics for RDs. Quotes Patsy Catsos about dining out.
- IBS Awareness Month: Link Between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Mental Health - EmpowHER.com
Interesting story. Quotes from Patsy Catsos toward the end of the story.
- Interstitial Cystitis Diet: Confident Choices: Are you one of the “lucky” ones with both IC and IBS?
Patsy guest post on author Julie Beyer's blog.
- Cracking Myths: Experts Bust Digestive Health's Top Misconceptions
Includes quotes from Patsy Catsos, Kate Scarlata and other IBS nutrition experts.
- Food: The Forgotten Factor in the Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Review article by Eswaran, et. al, March, 2011, includes discussion of and evidence in support of FODMAPS elimination diets.
- The FODMAP Approach — Minimize Consumption of Fermentable Carbs to Manage Functional Gut Disorder Symptoms
Today's Dietitian interviews Patsy Catsos.
- Finding the Right Diet for IBS
WebMD interviews Patsy Catsos.